Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Haul

I am very unpractical in how I shop, or maybe you would say I'm practical? When I shop so many questions have to be answered! Therefore I will usually take forever in a store. I am that person who will hold on to something with a weird look on their face also known as 'The Thinker'. Typically I ask myself these three questions.

1. Cost?  Is it reasonably priced?
2. Can I wear this all the time? I don't shop seasonally. I like to buy things I can always wear.
3. What does this go with? Whatever it is it has to go with other things I own otherwise I won't get a lot of use out of it.

So I treat myself every once and a while and get a few things. This past month there were so many great sales going on I got quite a few things so I thought I would share.

I just filmed a short haul video showing what I got. Most of everything is recently bought, except the items from the thrift store so you may be able to find some of these things still.

How do you shop? Are you weird like me?

Hxx


No comments:

Post a Comment