Sunday, October 20, 2013

PARAMORE DIY

Paramore has been one of my favorite bands for years. The feeling I get hearing them and seeing them is unexplainable.
And of course the one and only Still Into You video that has a trillion million views now is my new favorite video of theirs.



I love everything about this video and how it makes me feel. But lets talk about whats going on with Hayley.



I LOVE IT ALL.
the Unif moto jacket, the top shop tee, the pink leather skirt, and oh the leggings!

The first time I ever saw the video I said I would make those leggings. Where and when I would wear them wasn't even a question. A Paramore concert duh!
So I did just that. I got quite a bit of compliments and people asking me how I made them. I was surprised really because the TUTORIAL I saw first was really popular. But when making my own I had taken some other things into consideration and wanted to change a few things. So I made them my way and I made a video for it.



At the Paratour in Anaheim 

My tutorial video

If you're going for a full on Hayley look check out this makeup look!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Raise,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paramore! I love the girl! And unif would be my fave brand, love their collection! <3
    Anyway, wanna follow each other ? Just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    ReplyDelete