Thursday, November 7, 2013

Comeback Story

Many of us have our own demons. I know I do, and I have kept them hidden. I am a very private person, and I try my best to be independent and strong. Drama overwhelms me and I regret coming off as over dramatic. Expressing myself is never easy and its rare. Luckily, I  do have someone I can talk to but the burden of the harsh and honest truth about my demons and someone knowing them terrifies me and the whole truth is never told.

All my life I have had many insecurities of so many sorts. I focus so hard and try my best to make sure that the people that I care for in my life never have this issue because I want the best for them. But it's been a struggle when I am hypocritically preaching any type of positivity etc. when even though I want the best for someone else I have no right when I can hardly say I do so for myself.

Being open in any form about my insecurities is not easy and in no way am I even sure if posting this on my blog is ok with myself. But I'm trying to change and this is my blog. This is something I am doing for me and I understand it and that is what is important to me. Posting this while continuing to leave this posted will be a test for myself. 
It is ok to practice strength by admitting weakness.

No one knows what the future holds but I am in control. I am young but I'm getting older and I want to do so much in this world but there are things I need to do so I can move on to better things.
I want to make a difference in the world, create, and help people. 
I am thankful that in everything I am someone who sees what could be and accepts the challenge of change. 

I have no idea if anyone reads my blog but if you read this and you are feeling alone in the challenges you face, if you let it it's going to be ok.
I believe that our lives are like gold. Every moment we live is a fleck, a glittering little piece of life that shines in this great big universe. We are all important.
No matter what happens we have each other and we have our dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment