Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Post Cyber Monday

If you don't know Cyber Monday is the online version of Black Friday. And Black friday is a the day after thanksgiving in USA where there are tons of sales & "deals".

This year I was pretty underwhelmed when I woke up Monday morning.

First of all, the sales that I found on the sites I usually frequent ( Forever 21, Nastygal, Urban Outfitters, PacSun, Asos) weren't that appealing to me. I mean theres always some sort of coupon online you can find or an email I get from the website that will give me a discount..
SECOND, I didn't see too much that I liked.

SO I took it as a sign that it was not time for me to spend all my money in one day.. Instead I was thinking well I will just save up for a great holiday & NYE outfit.

Anyways I did get end up getting a few things.
Ok so when I spend my money I like to think smart. I live in Southern California and its pretty much warmer than cold here so I don't go crazy in the winter buying nice sweaters and such. I just don't think its worth it. Instead I like to buy things that I can wear with anything, any time of the year, to work, or on my days off. Thats just how I think when I spend on clothes. I like to try and be smart about my purchases.

I was thinking oh I'm going to be finding a lot and I could do a haul or something, but no. I did not. So when I say I got a few things, I mean it. I shopped two sites and thats all. I mean looking through all my favorite sites I was just not finding anything that was jumping out of my computer screen saying "HEY YOU NEED ME ON YOUR BODY", and it was disappointing since I was ready to spend and save doing it. And I found things I liked but not enough to buy and I didn't want to waste my money and just spend to spend.

So here are the few things I did get. I might do a show and tell thing who knows.
BUT I am happy  the things that I did get I was happy with the savings I had made.


I got one thing from NastyGal
I had been eyeing this top for a while & on Cyber Monday it's the first thing I went to see.
I was glad to see it hadn't sold out because a lot of the time things on NG ALWAYS sell quickly.
And this is something I can wear all year any time. I was thinking I can wear it with a high waisted skirt or shorts like pictured also could wear it with my fav high waisted jeans. And I have tons of leather jackets I can throw over as well as sweaters.

It was originally $32 and with the 30% off it came down to $22. Not an amazing deal like I said, but hey its a $10 saving and I'll take that.

From Forever 21 I got


This skirt was love at first site. I originally saw a black gray and white ombre skirt at NastyGal and it sold out! After I found this and I had a feeling that if I waited it would go on sale & if it didn't it would be a sign the skirt and I were not meant to be.
Once upon a time I believe it was about $17 and then it was on sale for $11 and change 
with the 50% off of sale items I paid $5.99 


I saw this skirt for the first time yesterday. I was really interested by the style. I like really weird or different skirts they're just so cool to me. This came in gray and black AND I really wanted the black because black is my color but unfortunately you couldn't see the cool draping and layers in the black so I went with gray. And this item scared me a little I have a feeling its one of those items you know that isn't going to look as nice in person but we'll just have to wait and see!
I paid $4.99 for this with the 50% off of clearance sale

On top of the clearance sale F21 was having flash deals on a whole bunch of items. This sweater was one of them. I love black and white and when I saw that the stripes were a metallic blend I got really excited. I also read in the reviews its more slouchy and long then pictured and that got me more excited. I plan on wearing this sweater with a pair of metallic blend nylons that match the stripes perfectly and maybe add some moto boots and knee high socks with it.
I paid $8.00 for the sweater.

Last but not least, leopard jeans. I used to wear leopard all the damn time & it was like my favorite color. I must have got tired of wearing it because lately I have been missing leopard. I saw these when they were $22 or maybe $24 I'm not sure and I thought eeeh do I want these and I decided I'd wait to try them on in person and I never got around to doing it. SO when I saw that these were still around I was just like oh goodness just give them to me. And I wear so much black and white I could wear these babies with anything.
I paid $7.99 for the leopard jeans with the extra 50%


So all in all I didn't get much but I'm glad I didn't get things that I didn't need or really want instead. Im excited to get these in the mail to see what they really look like!
Should I do a video or review on the items once they get here?


LovexH

No comments:

Post a Comment