Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cali fall part two

So it is November and if you live in California you know for a freakin fact our fall weather here is weird! And yeah we don't get to fully take advantage of dressing fallish like. You could go ahead and force it and wear a scarf or coat like some do but it is just too hot still.

One thing I do like to do is take advantage of wearing my favorite colors which are black and white which technically are not eve colors right? Any ways I usually try to match in some sort of color when I wear black or white or both and this kimono does the trick usually.

I love this kimono! It was an investment, know what I'm $ayin'?! BUT It goes with everything. And when I am inve$ting in a piece of clothing I take into consideration many a thangz.. Like, can I wear this year round? How many things of mine can I wear this with? What colors can I match with this?
And basically I found an answer to all those questions so I splurged a little and bought it for myself for my birthday.

The brand of the kimono is See You Monday, I bought it on the Karmaloop website
My crop tee is from Forever 21
My pants are vintage spandex leggings that my rock n roller father used to own in his hair metal days
Shoes are from Charlotte Russe I think? I could not remember ha ha.
AND my high 5 to my best friend Michelle for taking these pictures of me.
If you'd like to watch a mini OOTD video I have one on my Youtube channel.

Comment if you're from So. California. What the heck are you wearing these days?

LovexH
























No comments:

Post a Comment