Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First

So for years and years I have procrastinated making a blogspot.
Years ago I did so by starting what I felt like was my "style" of blogging on Tumblr. So yeah, have one of those.. but now I'm thinking about actually starting to write an actual blog (actual blog equals the word blog in the domain name unlike Tumblr I guess).
I'm ridiculous.
Anyways for years I used to lurk youtube and certain blogs and by lurk I mean that for years for whatever reason I used to not create accounts for such sites, I would just create bookmarks instead and check them daily. And so recently I was just like why don't I just do this already?
Part of the procrastination was just feeling like I don't have the time but I'm realizing in life you never have time to do things you need to but making the time for things and doing them makes you feel accomplished and a little fulfilled. Normally people have these realizations and goals to start things as a New Year's resolution but I feel totally fine with starting these things now.

If you feel like this we could be friends.
Let's start things!

My name is Heaven, I warn you to only sometimes take me serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment