Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The 1975

The 1975 are a band that is new to me. I discovered them a couple of weeks ago and just started to listen to them recently. There are so many bands out there and a lot of the time when I find a new band I end up only liking a couple songs of theirs and not a full album or what not and thats ok but this band I am really excited about because I have listened to several of their songs and liked more than a couple and I haven't found one I don't care for!

The first song I heard from them was 'You'. Its a very cool chill danceable song. I am in my car a lot, I technically commute to work and I work about 5 days a week so.. I am in my car a lot! And I just love music that just makes driving feel cool. I love when music and the mood of the song just goes with the time of day whether its a cool sunny feeling song you imagine on the beach or a cool dance or rock song that makes driving feel cool at night like there is  a soundtrack and you're the cool person you see cruising in a cool car in a music video or movie.

So as I have been liking their music I started to look up their live performances to experience what they are like live and I had found this great cover they made of One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful. I love One Direction like the next twelve year old, yes so I was excited to see what their cover was like. At first I couldn't even focus on the song because all I could hear was One Direction still but after getting a grip of things I could focus on the greatness of this cover. Of course if you do not like One Direction you may not like this song but it is a cool cover and they're a pretty cool band.





If you check this band out let me know what you think !



No comments:

Post a Comment