Thursday, September 19, 2013

That's what I like

So fall is here! And although I live in California and its still pretty hot these days I'm thinking of all the sweaters, leggings, pants, jeans, scarves, and boots I want to welcome to my closet family of clothes!
Now, I do not abide by the rules of "what you're supposed to wear for this season's fashion" ever. I wear what I want when I want to. I might sound like a rebel but no, I just have different moods and these moods make me dress differently. Sometimes I'm inspired by country to dress western, Sex Is On Fire comes on and I want to dress like I'm going to a rock concert, or sometimes I just want to be effortlessly fashionable and tone it down and dress a little more simple. I feel most comfortable with an edgy look rather than a girly one but I do have my moments.

Currently, I am obsessed with kimonos. I have always wanted one but when I saw one on Shenae Grimes recently I just died and said I need one. I love the idea of kimonos personally because I typically wear black and white and a nice floral kimono will be nice when I feel like I want to add just a bit a color!



ThreadSense

Another thing I am loving is black clothing with fringe! What better way to accessorize than wear an item that's got an attachment of fringy awesomeness?!
Forever 21
Forever 21

Acid wash & high rise jeans are something I like to wear when I want to be more casual. I love pairing a pair of high waisted pants with a sweater it's an easy but cute look that is so comfortable! I own these Bullhead Denim jeggings and they're the probably one of my favorite pairs of jeans. They go with everything and you can't beat comfort right?
Bullhead Denim co




No comments:

Post a Comment